Solar San Gabriel Valley, CA and Surrounding Areas
Now is the very best time to Go Solar. Energy costs continue to rise and Solar components have never been priced lower. It is one of the best investments you can make if it is purchased correctly. Lower electric bills, less dependence on fossil fuels and a fixed energy price for years are just a few of the compelling reasons to Go Solar. Electric bills will continue to increase as finite resources get used up so producing your own electricity makes Going Solar a very smart decision. Recent drops in prices paired with our group installs make HPM’s Solar a great investment.
NOT YOUR TYPICAL SOLAR COMPANY
Our approach to solar is unique. A typical solar company only sells solar panels so it is in their best interest to sell you as many solar panels as they can. We are a “whole house” home performance contractor with the tools necessary to identify and eliminate wasted energy in your home. Why install Solar Panels to cover wasted energy? After your Energy Audit we will be able to only install the amount of Solar you need. On average homes have 20-40% wasted energy consumption. So it makes sense to “reduce” before you “produce.”
DID YOU KNOW?
- The finance charge for leasing solar more than DOUBLES the cost of the system.
- Leasing is a 20 year commitment and will likely LOWER THE VALUE of your home.
- Monthly payments on leases almost always GO UP by 2.5% to 2.9% annually.
- A personal loan is EASY to qualify for and is typically paid for in 5-10 year.
- Cash and/or loan for solar is the only way to truly FIX your cost of energy for the next 25 years.
- Power purchase agreements don’t allow you to decide how much solar you need.
- Solar Systems with quality components are virtually MAINTENANCE FREE and only require cleaning by hosing them off.
Deciding to invest in solar for your home is easy, choosing the right finance option to maximize the return on your investment… that’s another story. Everyday people hear about leasing as the best way to go solar but few take the time to evaluate the true cost of leasing. Going solar can be one of the best investments you can make. Let us help you make the most of every dollar you invest.